Butt Plugs are amazing toys when it comes to anal sex – they stimulate the prostate gland to bring an intense anal orgasm. They also add sex flair by ornamenting your ass. Beginners always start on a rough note because the anus was never designed to accommodate objects by insertion. If you are a beginner, be sure to start slow to accustom the sphincter and other anal muscles to butt plugs.
You will know a butt plug when you see – almost all butt plugs come with unmistakable flared base, neck, and pointed head. This post will shed light on most things you need to know about butt plugs: the best butt plugs in the market; how to stay safe; and the reason why butt plugs became famous in the first place.
The Best Butt Plugs in the Market
We begin by providing a list of some of the best rated anal plugs from which can pick your favorite.
- Rocks Off Petite - Vibrating & Beaded
This unique plug is not only beaded but has a detachable vibrator that you can use to suit whatever needs you may have.
- Glass Rose - Full Bloom
This anal plug resembles a rose and is completely made of glass for a classy taste.
- Tristan 1 Silicone Plug
This small purple butt plug is small in size
Njoy Pure Plug
(Best Metal Design Butt Plug)
Although this toy may be quite heavy, it stays inside at all times no matter what. You can, therefore, wear it the entire day without requiring adjusting it. Perhaps the most plausible quality about this toy is that it is made from stainless steel, which makes it easy to clean –dip it in boiling water by the base to sanitize it. It is small and perfect for beginners. Its sleek appearance and excellent design are irresistible.
• The stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean
• Beautiful sexy design and sleek look
• The ring flared base makes it easy to hold
• With the price tag, it is quite heavy
• It is quite heavy
Laid B1 Stone Plug
(Best Stone Bum Plug)
This butt plug is made from polished stone. As you would expect, it is heavier than almost every other butt plug of its size. Could it be the butt plug our ancestors got freaky within caves? This weight makes it ideal for advanced users who may be looking for a butt plug that will stay inside for extended periods without requiring readjustment.
• The durable material is perfect for intensifying the orgasm
• It can be cleaned easily
• It can be too heavy to some users
• It is one of the most expensive butt plugs for beginners on the market
(a Best vibrating bum plug)
Instead of stroking yourself with your hand back there, you can settle for this convenient and easy to use a toy that comes with a powerful vibrator at its core. The vibrator can be controlled via an intuitive app through WiFi or Bluetooth connection. You can also control the vibrations of your partner’s plug from anywhere in the world via internet connection. The spiral design of its neck helps retain the lube in your sphincter. This is one of the most ergonomically designed and powerful all-day wear butt plug out there.
• 1.5 hours of battery life when in use and 120 hours in standby mode – that’s long!
• Remote control assistance makes it near effortless to use
• It lets your partner take control of simulation over a long distance
• You can charge with the fast USB charging system
• It is pricey
• It is hard to remove from the butt – such a pain in the ass!
Rocks Off Petite - Vibrating & Beaded
This one comes with 2 different types of features that you can take advantage of when you are looking to have more fun with different plugs. Not only does it have a beaded design but also a removable vibrator with multiple speed adjustments to it. If anything, you can use the mini vibrator for fun. This vibrating plug comes highly recommended.
• Has a detachable vibrator
• Has a beaded design to help with insertion
• Multiple speeds for the mini-vibrator make it hard to adjust the speed on the fly
Full Bloom Large Rose from LoveHoney
This butt plug resembles a rose at the end. It is perfect for a sensual lady who would love to keep things classy and enjoy the intimacy of their partner. The toy is made of 100% safe glass material that won’t cause allergic reactions. If your style is flower power, this is a great plug for you and your partner to enjoy.
• It is excellent for people with roleplay fetish
• It aligns sexiness and nostalgia
• You can only use water-based lubricants because it is made of silicon
• The long tail at its end makes it near impossible to attach it on a harness
Tristan 1 Silicone Plug
This small purple butt plug is small in size and has a more significant flared base that you can hold firmly during stimulation. The neck is remarkably slimmer. It is light and small hence can be ideal for beginners. It is also perfect for you if you’re the kind of a person who loves sleeping with little but plugs in. It is made of silicone.
• The flared base can fit perfectly between the cheeks of your butt
• It is short and to plug in and remove
• It can comfortably stay in the butt for a long time
• It is made of silicon, and for that reason, you can only use water-based lubes
Hole Punch Silicone Plug – Orange
(Best Affordable Butt Plug)
With a price tag of US$21, this is one of the best budget butt plugs out there. It resembles a bullet – a tapering end that rescinds in a deep neck before extending out again to form a flared base. This design makes it an excellent tool for achieving an intense orgasm. It is great for advanced users and beginners alike. It mainly comes in orange which is a brilliant and reassuring color in the world of sex toys.
• At the price, it is cheap and well within the means of a many butt plug users
• It is excellent for everyone, beginners and advanced users alike
• It stays in the butt for a long time without requiring adjustments
• It is a bit basic
The popularity this sex toy – why are they more popular than ever?
Just like other sex toys such as pocket pussies and dildos, butt plugs haven’t been popular for the entire years; they’ve been around as they are now. There are several reasons behind the popularity:
The success of civil rights, feminism, same-sex marriages, and pornography greatly influenced the popularity of butt plugs alongside other sex toys. From the 1960s up to the 1980s, the resounding success of gay marriages and feminism sort of created a sexual revolution. It was an era when western society began removing restrictions and stigma on some sexual behavior. Sex toys could be promoted openly in the print media without raising backlash or eyebrows. The advent of the internet-enabled toymakers to market their products worldwide and ship them to anyone anywhere. Butt plugs, just like other sex toys, have become must-have accessories to many people, straight or gay.
There are a few other reasons:
1. Butt plugs increase sexual pleasure: Whether you are a woman or a man, wearing a butt plug during sexual intercourse can elevate the sensations of regular sex. If you are a couple, you can use these devices on each other or for self-pleasure.
2. Some females realize “double penetration” by inserting butt plugs while having regular intercourse. It is a recommendable trick if she wants to experience both her butt and vagina being filled up simultaneously. The pleasure tends to heighten remarkably in some women.
3. The anal orgasm can be attained with a proper anal plug if you employ more advanced butt plugging.
How to stay safe during anal play with your toys
Tip 1#. If you are a beginner, be sure to work your way up with smaller silicone butt plugs before moving to bigger and more advanced devices. Starting with a larger and heavy stone or steel butt plugs right away can inflict considerable strain on your sphincter.
Tip 2#. Know the material that works best for you. It is prudent, to begin with, glass or Perspex based butt plugs because these materials seldom evoke allergies. Avoid rubber and silicone butt plugs if you are allergic to these materials.
Tip 3#. An inappropriate lube can dissolve parts of your butt plug. You can’t use silicone lube with silicone butt plugs. Use water-based lubes with silicone plugs for this type of anal play. Rubber toys should not be used with oil-based lubes. Viny toys are the best because they work flawlessly with every kind of lube.